Top Rated Defense Lawyer for Students in Athens Georgia: Drug Crimes-Marijuana Defense
Mo Wiltshire, top rated as a Drug Crime Defense Lawyer in Athens, Ga., is helping good people in big trouble all over North Georgia. Mo can certainly help you. Please call today
Need a drug defense attorney for in Athens or North Georgia for serious drug charges?
For everyone from every walk of life but especially for students, A drug related chargeis a very serious matter. Even something that may seem minor like a Misdemeanor Possession of Marijuana Charge can case big problems in your academic and non-academic life.
In the State of Georgia, any conviction for VGCSA (Violation of the Georgia Controlled Substances Act) including unlawful possession of marijuana, cocaine, heroin, meth or methamphetamines, ecstasy, fraudulent prescriptions, prescription drugs or any other controlled or contraband substance can have a very destructive effect upon your life. Depending on the exact nature of the charges, you can face the civil forfeiture of your car, your money, your house, or other property in addition to criminal penalties. If you are a University of Georgia Student or employee you can face serious threats to your academic career including academic probation, suspension or dismissal.
Call the most skilled, knowledgable, result oriented, and dedicated Drug Crime Defense lawyers in Athens – Clarke County, Georgia at Prior, Daniel, & Wiltshire. Experienced, aggressive, drug charge defense in Athens, Ga
Call Morris H. Wiltshire @ 706-543-0002
Call on Mo Wiltshire the experienced former prosecutor to be your drug crime defense attorney in Athens, Ga. at Prior, Daniel, & Wiltshire!
Mo Wiltshire has the right experience. Mo is a former prosecutor who has insider knowledge of how the government makes drug cases.
Recognized by numerous national organizations Mo Wiltshire has earned the right to be known as the best choice.
•Very High Ethical Standards (Martindale-Hubbell)
•Rated “SUPERB” as a Criminal Defense Attorney (AVVO)
•Rated “SUPERB” as a DUI Defense Attorney (AVVO)
•Top 10 Criminal Defense Attorney (NACDA)
•Top 100 Criminal Defense Lawyer (ASLA)
•Top 100 Trial Lawyer (National Trial Lawyers)
•Top 100 DUI Defense Attorney (NAFDD)
•Named to the “10 Best” for Client Satisfaction 2014 (AIOCLA)
•Client’s Choice Award for Outstanding Service 2012 (AVVO)
•Client’s Choice Award for Outstanding Service 2013 (AVVO)
•Client’s Choice Award for Outstanding Service 2014 (AVVO)
What am I facing with these drug charges?
- Drug charges can carry harsh prison sentences, lengthy probation and oppressive fines in criminal court.
- Any conviction for drugs or contraband carries a driver’s license suspension by the State.
- In fact, they can affect employment opportunities, as well as your ability to receive student loans, apply for certain licenses, and obtain security clearances. To protect yourself or your family member facing drug charges, you need serious help and you need it quickly.
- You cannot afford to wait and hope things somehow get better your future is literally at stake.
- You need to hire the very best lawyer available to you. These cases demand a seasoned attorney who knows the system and has the skills and knowledge to provide truly superior representation.
- Morris “Mo” Wiltshire is the lawyer that can help you in your situation
For Top tier, highly rated Drug Crime Defense in Athens, Ga. – Call 706-543-0002
What can an outstanding drug charge defense attorney do?
What can Mo Wiltshire do for you? More than you may think. Despite how it may seem when you are being subjected to unreasonable search and seizure, you have rights in this country. Oftentimes law enforcement, in their zeal to arrest wrongdoers, will overstep their bounds and violate a citizen’s constitutional rights.
Drug possession charges are susceptible to a number of possible defenses.
Important questions to be answered include:
- Did the police officers have probable cause to search you?
- Was the search and seizure of the pills, marijuana, or drugs legal?
- Are there Equal Access issues in your case…were the drugs on your person or somewhere else?
- Did the officers follow proper arrest procedures?
- Was the evidence collected, tested, and preserved properly without contamination?
- Were your rights violated in significant ways?
Mo Wiltshire provides the tough, smart, and highly effective criminal defense representation you need in Drug and DUI cases. As a former Assistant District Attorney and as the former Athens-Clarke County Solicitor-General, Mo Wiltshire is uniquely experienced in criminal law and offers an unmatched combination of ability, skill and experience in serious criminal charges, especially VGCSA and Drug charges, DUI and traffic offenses (DUI, DUI alcohol, DUI Drugs, Vehicular Homicide, Eluding the police, etc.) and serious felony charges.