In an effort to better serve our clients, the firm would like to refer you to several excellent resources. To gain an improved understanding of preventative law, please visit the links below to access helpful articles and websites. In addition, our clients are encouraged to review the forms listed below to see if they might aid their practice of preventative law.
Some of the resources listed below are in .PDF format and require Adobe Reader to be viewed and/or printed. If you experience any difficulty accessing PDF documents, you may need to download the latest version of Adobe Reader.
- www.eeoc.gov – U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- www.dol.us.gov – Department of Labor
- www.georgia.gov – Department of Administrative Services
- “Confidentiality of Mental Health Records” (PDF)
- What you Should Know About Employment Laws, When STARTING A COMPANY? (PDF)
- “Companies Should Update Their Policy to Address “Blogging” and Instant Messaging” (PDF)
- “When the Professional Standards Commission Comes Knocking” (PDF)
- “Starting A Business” (PDF)