Daniel S. Woodrum
Daniel S. Woodrum is an Associate with Prior, Daniel & Wiltshire. Daniel is a native of the town of Millen, Georgia. Daniel graduated from Bulloch Academy in Statesboro, Georgia, before attending college at the University of Georgia. At the University of Georgia, Daniel studied marketing in the Terry College of Business and received a Bachelor’s of Business Administration with honors. After graduating from college, Daniel attended the University Of Georgia School Of Law and earned a Juris Doctorate.
Daniel is a member of the State Bar of Georgia and is admitted to practice in all courts of the state of Georgia. This includes the Supreme Court of Georgia, the Georgia Court of Appeals, the Superior Courts of the state of Georgia, and the State Courts of Georgia.
Daniel is also a member of the Bar for the following United States Courts:
- United States Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- United States Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- United States Court for the Southern District of Georgia
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States Tax Court
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Georgia
After becoming a member of the Bar, Daniel began his practice of law in Statesboro, Georgia, and the surrounding areas. During this time, he was able to litigate cases for private individuals and businesses in the United States Courts for the Southern District of Georgia, and Superior Courts for the State of Georgia as well as other smaller courts.
During his time practicing in Statesboro, Daniel also was named the Solicitor for the City of Millen, Georgia, and performed those prosecutorial duties until he joined Prior, Daniel, & Wiltshire in the Fall of 2014.
Since joining Prior, Daniel & Wiltshire, Daniel has focused on representation of clients for tax matters, business litigation, and bankruptcy.
When not working on his clients’ cases, Daniel enjoys playing tennis, basketball, and following University of Georgia athletics.